Interesting Facts About Telepathy



 A psychic phenomenon in which communication is between two minds is called telepathy. In 1882, Fredric W.H. Meyers coined this word, which has two parts -- 'tele' meaning 'distant' and pathe meaning 'occurrence'. The communication is of messages, ideas, thoughts, feelings or images.While this was regarded as a normal human ability in tribes, it is regarded as a psychic or mystic phenomenon in modern world. People have been interested in this field since the beginning of mesmerism. Post First World War, many attempted to learn this skill with a hope of being able to communicate with the departed souls.


Telepathy can occur between friends, relatives or any two individuals. We often hear of cases when a mishap in a person's life is felt by someone else staying miles apart. This communication is felt by seeing images, dreams or hallucinations. Women are considered more telepathic than men due to their emotional state. Biological changes include, change in the mental wave pattern of recipient to match with that of the sender and change in their blood volumes during such transmissions. Telepathy is not limited by distance.


 This was brought out by experiments conducted aboard Apollo mission-14 in the year 1971. Astronaut Edgar D. Mitchell was in telepathic communication with four people on earth. While he randomly thought of 25 numbers to form 200 different sequences, two of the recipients on Earth guessed 51 of them correctly in the same order. Telepathy, shared consciousness, higher thought forms - these and other instantaneous, in-depth, comprehensive forms of communication are all part of my reality. My teachers are nonverbal children and adults with autism. My challenge is to understand and explain the communication process that takes place between us. My dream and passion is come together with people who are willing to open themselves to these amazing individuals - to learn from them and share with them. And my hope, together with all who want to join me, is to solve the issues raised by a way of communicating that is not yet readily understood.


I started using this process years ago when I was a classroom teacher for kids with autism. Almost immediately, the students awed me with their natural ability to shift their energies and communicate at a soul level. Over the years, I came to realize that most of my students with limited verbal ability shared this gift to varying degrees. Many of them also demonstrated with extreme accuracy, either by picking the correct word card or typing out a response, that they were capable of receiving my words telepathically. Right now, when I'm on the receiving end, accepting that I'm accurately transcribing their telepathic messages is still a work in progress. The process I use is similar to channeling or receiving information from higher realms of consciousness. Much, though not all, of the material I receive is mystical in nature and speaks of universal truths such as love, unity, and interdimensional cooperation. So instead of going directly to spirit, I share consciousness with my autistic intermediaries, whose expanded states of awareness open doors to comprehending higher levels of consciousness.



My job when sharing consciousness with these wonderful individuals is to promote, or facilitate, communication. Facilitated communication (FC) is a process in which the facilitator provides physical and emotional support to the nonverbal person. That usually takes the form of a hand or arm to hold or lean on, along with the more subtle emotional support that goes with that. But I believe the relationship also has a telepathic and energetic component that is often overlooked. The close physical contact and concentrated focus involved in the FC process aid in the formation of a shared awareness. Through the merging of thought forms and the synchronization of brain waves and sensory systems, the nonverbal person becomes better able to comprehend physical reality. In return, the process of consciousness sharing has given me, the communication facilitator, an ever expanding understanding of the universe. Often, I lacked the time to facilitate individual students, so out of sheer frustration, I began sending out telepathic requests to people, inviting them to join consciousness with me in the evening from my home. Initially, I used the process to ask specific kids what they wanted to learn and how I could help. I also began asking them as a group, rather than as individuals, when I expected more of a universal or spiritual response to my questions.Below is a transmission I received from a group-mind telepathy session about the telepathic process itself. I have done some very minor editing, and until I'm confident that my ego or other thought forms are not mixed in with the communication, I will continue to share the authorship and responsibility for the transcribed material.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog